Sunday 1 February 2015

Another month gone

January is now officially finished.  How did it go by so fast?
Last weekend our quilting group had two 2-day workshops with Gillian Travis.  The first one was on Townscapes and the second was on an Abstract Shape.  I couldn't take time off work so I was only able to attend the Townscapes one.  There was a lot of preparation work involved which took up most of the first day.  This is as far as I got on the two days (well it was my first attempt at free motion).

It is from a photo of the shops which used to be old warehouses in Bergen.

I was also in the Secret Santa Swap and these are some of the goodies I received from Gillian
These are some of the goodies I sent to her.


I'm busy studying so not much sewing time at the moment but maybe I might get something done during the week.
Hope you all enjoy your weekend.

Linda

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I LIKE your house blocks! Nice fabric choices and they look like they were fun to make. Quilting friends are so giving, aren't they? If you don't mind me asking, what are you studying? I hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete